Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

vagitaa

Labels

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is thr a real Time Machine ?

Just found a photo on internet of an imaginary image of Time Machine made by someone somewhere in this world.
and i thought, i wish thr was a real Time Machine in this world, through which we could go back or forward in time ,
I wish i could find one .. and see whts in past and future … so exciting  …
I wish to sit on that red chair of this machine.. i wish to meet everyone who has been with me in my past, last birth…  those who will meet me in future, ppl whom i will meet when i will be born again … what i was in my last birth, what i will be in my next birth …
And also i want to make my life so beautiful with my lovely angel...............
one day.. i will find something new .. unusual…
I will … I will :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment