Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

vagitaa

Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Abdul Kalam's pledge at Technolon

He started to address students with one sentence “Hello India”

Dr Kalam discussed about vision 2020, and how we can make it true, he encouraged the students to try their luck in politics to make it pure and corruption free. While discussing all these things he suddenly asked a question to student do you want to be unique person or a person like ordinary people? Most of the students replied him “Yes, we want to be unique person”, Dr. Kalam said “yes, it’s the point I want to tell you..if you all want to be unique then why all of you students are studying and behaving like ordinary people. If you want to do something different then you will have to think differently,” Dr. Kalam then turned his discursion to  successful person, or how to become like him

According to Dr. Kalam..To become successful person we must follow following four points

  • We must have our AIM up to age of 20 [AT least we should know filed of our carrier]
  • We must acquire knowledge of our field as much as we can..
  • We must do hard working
  • Don’t fear to problems
  • Small AIM is big offense

One point which I liked at his speech is “why students thinks that their hands are to just beg for jobs why don’t they think their hands to give jobs to others” really if student will think in this attitude they can be somewhere else..

Finally at last section of his speech he told students to speak as he is speaking… means to utter each of his sentences.. He said

“ I am the good citizen of India, I will never support corruption. “
“I will be the good member of my family”
“I will be the responsible citizen of society”
“I will be the good person of our nation”
“I will be good person of this world” 

After taking this pledge from students many students were thinking to ask few questions to Dr. kalam but before arrival of any question he said “if somebody wants to ask anything to me he/she may contact me at my email ID apj@abdulkalam.com each question will get answered

0 comments:

Post a Comment